Men and women use different body languages to communicate. Do you know how they use it?
Women nod in a conversation to say “I’m listening, continue talking”.
Men nod in a conversation to say “I agree”.
Women touch someone’s arm or give a hug to build connection and show support.
Men will pat someone on the back to show dominance.
Leaning forward and tilting your head are examples of nonverbal encouragement. Women use them more than men.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.scienceofpeople.com/body-language-differences-sexes/ to expand your culture.
• 1: http://newayscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/communication_through_touch.jpg
• 2: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56199ab8e4b072675dedcf51/t/564f90aee4b0450f54efcbc7
• 3: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c034615e5a810c9f1b3d0c7250a4c471-c
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://humananatomylibrary.co/s/nodding.asp
• 2: https://www.hrlegalist.com/files/2017/05/Workplace-Hug-532604319.jpg
• 3: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J5M4g6dZM58/UI-AfaMkZaI/AAAAAAAAANI/Z7r02keWQHg/s1600/cloe-moretz-head-tilt.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4