Wine é uma das drinks mais antigas do world. What do you know about it?
De acordo com o Wine Institute, Vatican City consome the most wine per capita: 74 liters of wine per person a cada year.
Some people enjoy mixing red wine and Coca-cola. Na Espanha, esse drink é conhecido como Kalimotxo.
A oldest bottle of wine do world tem mais de 1600 years e pode ser encontrada em um museum na Germany. It was enterrada near the museum in AD 350 and was encontrada in 1867.
Wanna know more? Access the original http://mentalfloss.com/article/72406/savor-these-24-facts-about-wine to expand your wine culture.
• 1: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3541670/What-time-wine-o-clock-Drinking-vino-peaks-6-30pm-Friday-pick-bottle-4-45pm.html
• 2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2793265/how-10million-hospital-visits-year-caused-heavy-drinking-true-toll-10-times-worse-feared.html
• 3: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-bagley/31-things-women-do-only-w_b_5529904.html
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.italylogue.com/planning-a-trip/vatican-city.html
• 2: http://www.almanaquesos.com/kalimotxo-calimocho-misturar-vinho-com-coca-cola-drinque-sucesso-estranho/
• 3: http://www.openculture.com/2017/07/the-oldest-unopened-bottle-of-wine-in-the-world-circa-350-ad.html
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4