November 10, 2017
Is your bank account always in the red? Do you feel like you don’t know where your money went?
Sometimes you spend money hand over fist and don’t even realize it. But you can’t manage what you don’t measure.
Here are some tips that can help you with your personal finances.
– Set priorities. See where you can cut back or reduce.
– Keep track of the extra things like eating out, gifts, car maintenance, etc. You should find out where your money is currently going.
– What do you want to do in the future? How much money should you save to achieve this goal? The key component is planning.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Michael. Thank you Michael for sharing this useful information with us!
• 1: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/txmYwE3PJMQ/maxresdefault.jpg
• 2: https://loanscanada.ca/finance/5-ways-to-budget-your-money/
• 3: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1307955/images/o-SAVING-MONEY-facebook.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://123smart.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/como-dizemos-estar-no-vermelho-ou-estar-no-azul/
• 2: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--qypZ6EAz--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1249138339860949903.jpg
• 3: https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/l/2015/04/shutterstock_241386400.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4