We all need it, but we don’t know much about it. Let’s see how much you know about water:
1. Around 75 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water, but only 1% of all water in the world can be used for drinking: true or false?
2. To survive (drink, cook, take a shower, etc) you only need 13 gallons (50 liters) of water per day: true or false?
3. To produce 2.2 pounds (1 kg) of rice, farmers use 911 gallons (3,450 liters) of water: true or false?
4. A person can live about a month without food, but only about a week without water: true or false?
5. Human bones are 31% water: true or false?
Wanna know more? Read the original at Pathways 2 pg 64 by National Geographic Learning and access https://www.espwaterproducts.com/water-facts/ to expand your water culture.
• 1: http://www.southsideosteo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/o-WALKING-NATURE-facebook.jpg
• 2: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Water_drop_001.jpg
• 3: https://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2015/03/world-water-day-facts.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://vagabond3.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yucatan-cenote_1362052c-pinterest.jpeg
• 2: http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p05jnnm5.jpg
• 3: http://www.thepresidentpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/president-post-rice-production.jpg
• 4: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*GfmUJ0liBrs0OCIBh8YAkA.jpeg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4