Traveling is great – but only if you’re smart. Mike Connely gives us some tips in his book Easy Travel:
At the airport
* Bring a book, a sweater, a bottle of water and something to eat in your carry-on bag. Airport restaurants are very expensive – and crowded;
* Don’t pack anything important on your check-in bag. Important items, like your keys and a portable battery, should be in your carry-on;
* A beautiful suitcase can be attractive to robbers. Use and old, non-attractive suitcase;
* Distinguish your suitcase using a colorful string or colorful stickers so you can find it easily at the airport carousel.
* Take a picture of all documents and send it to your e-mail. If you lose the documents, this picture will be helpful.
* Check you passport expiration date. Many countries won’t let you enter with less than 6 months left on your passport;
* Remember medical insurance is fundamental. Hospitals in the USA and Europe can be very expensive.
Wanna know more? Access the originals http://aweinclusive.com/six-cool-ways-to-distinguish-your-luggage/, https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/travel/16-holiday-travel-hacks-to-make-your-life-easier/ , www.zola.com/blog/newlywed-life/perfect-your-packing-style/ and read World English 1 pg 34, from National Geographic, to expand your culture.