Joaquim José da Silva Xavier was born in 1746 in Minas Gerais.
He lost his parents at 10 and did many things for a living, including transporting gold and precious stones to Rio de Janeiro, where they would be shipped to Portugal.
In Rio, he learned about the revolution for freedom in the North American colonies. With ten other Brazilians, he formed the Inconfidência Mineira and fought for indepencence.
Tiradentes was arrested. He assumed full responsibility for the movement and was killed. But his dream of a free country inspired other Brazilians to fight for independence.
Wanna know more about Tiradentes? Access https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiradentes to expand your culture.
• 1: http://www.achetudoeregiao.com.br/mg/tiradentes/gifs/tiradentes.gif
• 2: http://redecomsc.com.br/portal/admin/webroot/upload/noticias402d920315501a99db438bf1d17a7de4.jpg
• 3: http://www.ecoviagem.com.br/blogs/familia-muller-aventura/boletins/minas-gerais-destinocopa2014-copa2014-turismo-minasgerais-mg-17877/centro-79946.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://68.media.tumblr.com/32be22f5ceca7c83a176168b0e838269/tumblr_n4rnovASIW1rgrugno1_1280.jpg
• 2: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wYBb85zhsO0/UWQnJMnEpCI/AAAAAAAAIa0/UCV10skfa3o/s1600/Ant%C3%B4nio_Parreiras_-_Pris%C3%A3o_de_Tiradentes,_1914.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4