Silicon Valley is a nickname for the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
It was in the Valley that the silicon-based integrated circuit, the microprocessor, and the microcomputer, were invented. Today it is the global center for high technology, innovation and social media.
Today, the area is home to many of the world’s largest high-tech corporations, including 39 businesses in the Fortune 1000, and thousands of startup companies. The Silicon Valley also has the highest average high-tech salary in the United States.
As a consequence, the innovative architecture and lifestyle are all over. They reflect the personality of people who work at Yahoo, Google, Netflix, Apple Inc. – and many others.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley to expand your culture.
- 1: http://www.visitcalifornia.com/sites/default/files/styles/welcome_image/public/VCW_D_SiliconValley_Hero_20140708_Google_19%20copy-1280x642_0.jpg
- 2: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ruckaruckaali/images/8/82/In-the-heart-of-silicon-valley.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170606205656
- 3: https://pitchyourtalent.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/the-case-of-zappos/
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
- 1: http://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Map-of-the-Silicon-Valley-based-on-Google-Maps.jpg
- 2: https://www.pcper.com/images/reviews/53/installation_4.jpg
- 3: https://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/is-silicon-valleys-legendary-office-culture-a-business-liability/
- 4: http://www.10stunninghomes.com/classic-silicon-valley-house-gets-modern-makeover-inspired-traditional-japanese-architecture/
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4