Solstice is a natural phenomenon. It’s connected with the Earth’s Equator line.
There are two kinds of Solstice: Winter solstice and Summer solstice.
Winter Solstice in Norway
Winter solstice marks the beginning of winter. It’s the shortest day of the year.
In countries like Norway, this day has no light at all. It’s called Polar Night.
Summer solstice at Stonehenge, in the United Kingdom
Summer solstice marks the beginning of summer. It’s the longest day of the year. In countries like Norway, this day has no night at all. So it’s sunny for 24 hours.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice to expand your culture.
• 1: https://www.visitnorway.com.br/o-que-fazer/atracoes-naturais/sol-da-meia-noite/
• 2: https://www.vix.com/pt/mundo/539551/nestes-paises-o-dia-nao-tem-fim-entenda-o-fenomeno-do-sol-da-meia-noite-e-veja-fotos
• 3: hthttps://pixabay.com/pt/sol-da-meia-noite-norte-2930100/
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://fotosfatosmisterios.blogspot.com/2016/05/islandia-e-seu-espetacular-sol-da-meia.html
• 2: https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://www.teleobjetivo.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sol-de-medianoche-grande.jpg
• 3: https://www.band.uol.com.br/m/conteudo.asp?id=100000757554
• 4: https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9a78aa94a4024b6174842d2bd8fc862/tumblr_msqpqgrWtW1s2koqdo1_500.gif
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4