Kombucha is one of the hottest trends in health beverages, but it has been consumed for thousands of years. It’s said to be from China, but some people believe it’s from Russia.
This fermented probiotic drink is made of tea, sugar and a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast. The sugar and caffeine is used all up in the fermentation process so there is very little caffeine and sugar in the beverage.
Kombucha is brewed over a course of 7-31 days. The final product is naturally carbonated; it’s a fizzy and tasty drink. It has been known to produce amazing health benefits, such as:
– Detoxify the liver. You know: a happy liver means a happy mood;
– Increase metabolism, that is, your internal engine;
– Improve digestion and keep your system moving;
– Boost energy, which helps with chronic fatigue;
– Reduce blood pressure;
– Destroy free-radicals that cause cancer as it’s high in antioxidants.
Want to live a long and healthy life? Give Kombucha a try!
You may learn more about Kombucha at: http://wholelifestylenutrition.com/health/what-is-kombucha-why-is-it-so-healthy-for-you/ and