Today is St. Patrick’s Day! Last year, at https://mobyduck.com.br/dia-de-st-patrick/ , we learned that celebrating this day is an Irish tradition.
And that the shamrock, the raibow and the pot of gold are the main symbols of this holiday.
So now we will learn more about St. Patrick’s Day easy-to-do foods:
Vanilla ice cream and peppermint extract make this green creamy milkshake special;
Easy and festive, these cups are filled with ricotta and spinach. A delicious appetizer that is easy to do;
Fruit never looked so delicious! The ice cream represents the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Wanna learn more about St. Patrick’s Day Foods? Access http://www.forkly.com/food/st-patricks-day-appetizers-5-green-party-favorites/ and learn delicious recipes!
• 1: http://bestfriendsforfrosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/st-patricks-day-cookies-550x401-custom.jpg
• 2: https://www.readysetoffices.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/St.-Pattys.jpg
• 3: https://lovestoeat.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dsc08455.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://midlothianmessenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/030512_St_Patrick_Day_opener.jpg
• 2: http://numberone.com.br/sites/default/files/img/blog/126/st_patricks_day_decor_games_h.jpg
• 3: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d9/de/8f/d9de8f896f849cd8060410a776abcab0.jpg
• 4: https://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/ricotta-spinach-cups-a-gorgeous-little-appetizer/
• 5: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/89/8e/2b/898e2b4f0cccc87f8cef0ec66cf3e459.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4