According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the population of Hispanic immigrants nos USA passou de 35.3 million in 2000 a 53 million in 2012.
Muitos destes immigrants speak both English and Spanish. So, quando they can’t remember uma word in Spanish, they say it in English, and vice-versa.
Este blend de Spanish com English deu origem ao Spanglish .
Muito usado por Mexican and Puerto Rican immigrants residindo nos USA, o Spanglish demanda bastante concentration:
“Yo estaba sentada en mi porch waiting for you.”
“Cuando fui a la casa, I laid down and fell asleep.”
“My hermano is muy annoying.”
Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spanglish and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanglish to expand your Spanglish culture.
- 1: http://avivirla.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/spanglish-e1426268769289.jpg
- 2: http://tlloh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/spanglish.gif
- 3: https://i0.wp.com/memolition.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/the-best-foreign-language-translations-youll-ever-see-32320.jpg?fit=700%2C425
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
- 1: http://alumniblog.ucr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/commencement-2013.jpg
- 2: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/38/e1/69/38e169411d8bbd41acdad511c36720b6--my-grandmother-grandmothers.jpg
- 3: https://bymelanin.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/image-2.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4