November 24, 2017
Are you used to drinking tea? Well, I wasn´t. But after I tried Hibiscus, I changed my mind.
Hibiscus Tea is very similar to cranberry juice and it´s very good for our health.
Scientific studies discovered that daily hibiscus tea consumption reduces high blood pressure, benefits weight loss and improves digestion.
It also has antidepressant, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Hibiscus dried flowers
Wanna make it special? Try ginger, cinnamon sticks, clove and dried hibiscus flowers. It’s my favorite tea – and you can drink it hot or cold.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Ana Carla. Thank you Ana for helping us improve our health!
• 1: http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/240x360p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/81/37/78402865.jpg
• 2: https://images.onedayonly.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/h/ch_-de-hibisco-emagrece-mesmo-e-ajuda-a-perder-a-pan_a.jpg
• 3: http://chasingmangos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/DSC00151.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/6f9471_f0dc5222b2cc4c5390c10bd23f9c8c1f.jpg/v1/fill/w_5000,h_3333,q_85,usm_
• 2: https://cdn1.healthambition.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/28094345/img1-2.jpg
• 3: http://media.jrn.com/images/b99549716z.1_20150813172452_000_gu7c43gl.1-1.jpg
• 4: http://www.gourmetgewuerze.com/images/zimt.jpg
• 5: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SKFDi9guKKg/UewPwceeEXI/AAAAAAAAOj4/U8TNLtL56o4/s1600/Cloves.png
• 6: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1635/6995/products/Hibiscus-6-09207-61751-8_2048x2048.jpg?v=1491949613
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4