Scotland is in the United Kingdom. It’s a historical country with a unique culture.
One of the most unusual things about Scotland is the kilt, a traditional Scottish costume, a kind of men’s skirt.
The bagpipe is very famous in Scotland too. It’s a wind musical instrument that has a bag, a tube for blowing air, and pipes where the air leaves and makes sounds.
And there’s also the Loch Ness monster, a huge creature that is believed to live in the lake.
Loch Ness Monster
I hope you have enjoyed knowing a little bit more about this amazing place called Scotland.
Michael visiting Scotland
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Michael, who loved visiting Scotland. Thank you Michael for sharing such a wonderful experience with us!
• 1: https://www.nordicvisitor.com/images/scotland/scotland_road_self_drive_rainbow_autumn_highlands.jpg
• 2: https://history.libraries.wsu.edu/spring2016/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2016/04/Scotland-Highalnder.jpg
• 3: https://www.maxim.com/.image/t_share/MTQ2NzM2OTkyODc5NjUwMDEy/monster-635042.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.google.com.br/search?biw=1366&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=scoland&oq=scoland&gs_l=psy-ab.3...80223.81189.0.81377 .126.96.36.199.0.0.252.252.21.1.0....0...1.1.64.psyab..6.1.252...0.mnBWybsWFjQ#imgrc=dy45En4k5K_VtM:
• 2: https://pt.depositphotos.com/107725728/stock-photo-scottish-bagpipe-orchestra-parade.html
• 3: http://www.euclidlibrary.org/kids/tickle-your-brain/the-loch-ness-monster
• 1: Michael's personal file
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4