Russia is a wonderful country. Wanna know more about it?
Subbotnik is the day when Russians volunteer to sweep up and clean the streets. This habit started after the revolution.
There are Russian cafes where everything is free. You pay for the time you are there.
There is a bronze sculpture of a dog with a shiny nose at Ploshchad Revolutsii metro station. It is shiny because it’s good luck to touch it.
This is the last of three posts about Russia.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/facts-about-russia/ to expand your Russian culture.
• 1: https://br.pinterest.com/pin/443956475742712377/
• 2: http://www.limelight.ie/dublin-to-celebrate-russian-culture-during-week-long-festival/
• 3: http://bearinahat.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-hermitage.html
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://dinamicaglobal.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/russia-a-espera-da-copa-do-mundo-os-muitos-fatos-e-lugares-interessantes-sobre-esse-pais/
• 2: http://sprudge.com/ziferblat-renting-space-for-the-price-of-an-americano-94073.html
• 3: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/facts-about-russia/
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4