Russia is reeeeally big. It’s very unique, too. Let’s learn more about it:
Russia has more time zones (11) than any other country.
It has a 439-metre-long sky bridge at 207 metre-high above the Krasnaya Polyana valley.
The coldest inhabited place on earth is in Russia (Oymyakon). On February 6, 1933, a temperature of -67,7ºC was recorded.
This is the second of three posts about Russia. Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/facts-about-russia/ to expand your Russian culture.
• 1: https://www.tripsavvy.com/moscow-in-march-weather-events-and-tips-1501814
• 2: https://www.russian-translation-pros.com/russian-flag.html
• 3: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505106914428982698/
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/russia
• 2: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/Russias-400m-footbridge-in-the-sky/
• 3: http://deolhonotempo.com.br/index.php/internacional/8885-frio-extremo-chega-a-60-c-em-oymyakon-iacutia-russia
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4