Bronze, Copper and Brass are “red metals”. They are similar but not identical:
Bronze is made of copper + other ingredients. It’s harder than copper and very resistant to corrosion, so it’s used by the nautical industry and for making sculptures.
Copper is very flexible.. It also kills more than 99,9% of bacteria within only 2 hours of contact. Its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity makes it the perfect wire.
Brass is made of copper + zinc. Its color can be very similar to gold. Due to it’s density it’s used for making musical instruments and decorative items.
Brass musical instrument
Quer saber more ? Watch the video at the original https://www.metalsupermarkets.com/difference-between-copper-brass-bronze/
to expand your metal culture.
• 1: https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F0213d455-3cf6-4752-bdbe-79fe5ab8bdae.jpg
• 2: https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2013/07/16/100888341-100888341-copper-coils.1910x1000.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Benin_bronze_in_Bristol_Museum.jpg/300px-Benin_bronze_in_Bristol_Museum.jpg
• 2: https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/cimg/www.doityourself.com/660x300_100-1/976/copperwire-124976.jpg
• 3: https://wpmedia.smartmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Juan-Berrios-Horns-Up.png
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4