February 21, 2018
Plate smashing é um Greek custom em que plates or glasses são smashed during celebrations to bring abundance.
This practice is typical em presentations to tourists, but os natives as usam apenas em rare occasions, such as weddings.
Se você fizer questão de aderir ao plate smashing, remember que, além de dangerous, esta activity pode sair expensive. All plates serão cobrados – at least a euro or two cada um.
Por isso os Greeks mais moderninhos têm certo disdain por este custom and prefer to throw flowers instead.
Wanna know more? Access the originals https://www.tripsavvy.com/greek-plate-smashing-tradition-1524266 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_smashing to expand your Greek culture.
• 1: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/82/05/7c8205da4384a3986aa0b95dc6df56b1.jpg
• 2: https://www.tripsavvy.com/greek-plate-smashing-tradition-1524266
• 3: http://realcorfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/plate-smashing.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://www.funkytownphotography.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/25-17751-pp_gallery/greek-wedding-victoria-bc-7180(pp_w768_h512).jpg
• 2: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/10/22/96/c5/plate-smashing.jpg
• 3: http://en.protothema.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/BOUZOUKI-820x418.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4