A palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequência que se pode ler tanto backwards como forwards. Let’s see some examples:
Some are simple, like mom, dad or 1881.
Others are strange: Was it a car or a cat I saw?
They can be funny too: Taco cat! , or Never odd or even. And they can be long sentences too, like: A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.grammarly.com/blog/16-surprisingly-funny-palindromes/ to expand your palindrome culture.
• 1: http://www.carolsferals.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/cat-car-black-and-white.jpg
• 2: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/117/136/e00.png
• 3: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f1/2c/3e/f12c3ed560fa419d4286685f98d01c5e--workout-shirts-awesome-t-shirts.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://www.nwachildcare.org/uploads/5/2/6/7/52673417/635679569550364982322359650-gi-parents-share-posts_orig.jpg
• 2: http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/08/Picture-courtesy-Bob-Fulkerson.jpg
• 3: https://i.imgur.com/uajbPii.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4