Mary Kondo is a Japanese expert in organization and a best-seller author. She teaches how to organize houses, offices and different kinds of collections.
During the organization process you should hold every item in your hands and question yourself if that makes you happy.
If the answer is “yes” keep it, if it’s “no” you should make a donation or throw it away. For Kondo you should only keep things that ‘spark joy’.
Kondo’s method makes us think that, most of the times, the real value of things is not related to money but to our emotions.
Learn more about Kondo’s Method at https://konmari.com and expand your happiness.
• 1: http://www.japanculture-nyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Marie-Kondo.jpeg
• 2: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u62K_iU9PgQ/maxresdefault.jpg
• 3: http://www.liveoakacupuncture.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Clutter-1080x675.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://www.realstylenetwork.com/lifestyle/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/07/moodymamasays.jpg
• 2: http://www.amanet.org/images/clear_out_the_clutter_rdax_155x150.jpg
• 3: http://texantimes.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2028.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4