Last Friday, Indonesia foi atingida by a magnitude 7.5 earthquake. 600,000 people foram affected. Palu and Donggala foram as cities que mais suffered com o impact.
After the earthquaque, um Tsunami com waves de 5 meters e vários aftershocks (earthquakes menores que ocorrem after the first) hit the area.
Japan também foi castigado por a natural disaster: um typhoon. Tokyo ficou sem electricity. 3,700,000 people estão sendo orientadas a evacuate.
Indonesia and Japan are prone to natural disasters. Both ficam sobre the “Ring of Fire,” an arc of volcanoes aonde as continental plates meet.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indonesia-earthquake-tsunami-warning-large-magnitude-quake-sulawesi-live-updates-2018-28-09/ and https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1024777/typhoon-trami-tracker-live-updates-weather-japan-tokyo-osaka-okinawa-latest to expand your natural disaster culture.
• 1: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/typhoon-jebi-1.jpg
• 2: https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/12/13/84000-people-displaced-by-indonesia-earthquake/
• 3: https://financialpostcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/tkmy801-ap.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5bb137fee55aa820448b4567-750-375.jpg
• 2: https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/a97af9cc85f1dc2f0b2d26ea92261976?width=650
• 3: https://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2017-09/typhoon-in-japan-afp_650x400_61505728608.jpg
• 4: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gu5GQR8Y7v8/W37f_PNi-aI/AAAAAAAAQRs/S1sXaB_tnF8NiFl9hT5Q3Cj5zDq6fKErgCLcBGAs/s1600/Ring%2BOf%2BFire%2BRocked
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4