Norma Jeane Mortenson was a normal woman who worked at an aviation factory.
There, she met a photographer who took her first pictures for the army. Her figure was great for pin-up. Norma liked the experience and decided to quit her job at the factory.
She dyed her hair blonde to make herself more employable. Norma became a charismatic actress, model, and singer and changed her name to Marilyn Monroe.
Marilyn became one of the most important sex symbols of the 1950’s. She appeared in 29 movies in 16 years of career. Many of her movies are still studied by cinema aficionados.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Monroe to expand your pop culture.
• 1: https://media.allure.com/photos/5771afbe2554df47220a768c/3:4/w_767/beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2016-06-01-marilyn-monroe-beauty.jpg
• 2: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9QZPM-Eufo4/VexvPRyXbXI/AAAAAAAABhg/gdAjswxvDRc/s1600/38%2BRare%2BColor%2BPhotos%2Bof%2B%2527Smiling%2527%2BMarilyn%2B
• 3: http://vamersstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Vamers-Store-Blitzway-VS-BW-SS00703-Quarter-Scale-Statue-Marilyn-Monroe-Gentlemen-Prefer-Blondes-14.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/MarilynMonroe_-_YankArmyWeekly.jpg
• 2: https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/56b38d211f00007f0021757a.jpeg?ops=scalefit_950_800_noupscale
• 3: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*my4YLK2op4B6RGy6NuY7lg.gif