September 8, 2017
Kimonos are still very traditional in Japan, but nowadays women don’t wear them every day.
So, what do women wear kimonos for?
In Japan, students graduate in March, so you may see many ladies wearing kimonos if you visit Japan in March.
When Japanese people turn 20 years old, there is a celebration for becoming an adult in January. Most women wear a kimono.
For many ladies, wedding parties are a good chance to find new partners. Many women don’t wear a kimono, so those who do will stand out.
Wanna know more about kimonos? Access the originals http://wasa-bi.com/topics/2465 ,www.quora.com/How-common-are-kimonos-and-other-traditional-clothing-in-modern-day-Japan and http://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/73145 to expand your kimono culture.
• 1: /www.quora.com/How-common-are-kimonos-and-other-traditional-clothing-in-modern-day-Japan
• 2: http://www.pousadaaltodaboavista.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/kimono-1200x700.jpg
• 3: https://wasabi-singapore.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/topic_item/image/22775/retina_pixta_13506604_S.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/73145
• 2: http://wasa-bi.com/topics/2465
• 3: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BzEumoOrksY/WHDD6oqnzrI/AAAAAAAAbqU/RA9eQvP_Q-AWNrcLDBXMWg_SBCjdq5XHwCLcB/s640/2084211_201701070638154001483780358c.jpg
• 4: http://www.jtbgmt.com/luxury/img/exclusive/ex_detail4_photo1.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4