November 19, 2018
Do you speak English? And do you really know this language? Vamos conhecer some interesting facts about this language:
Fact one: você sabia que “I am.” é a shortest complete sentence in the English language?
Fact two: a new word is added to the dictionary a cada two hours.
Fact three: “English is the language of the air”. Você sabe o que this sentence means? This sentence means que todo pilot precisa speak English durante o flight.
Fact four: Você já ouviu falar em “pangram sentence”? It’s a sentence que contains all letters of the alphabet . For example: “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
• 1: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7MbrH4MLEUb1Inm9xnkBMSJDgJWmFJdbdtBuRUBT7GfOFgceg
• 2: http://www.traveller.com.au/pilot-speak-things-pilots-say-and-what-do-they-really-mean-h0glot
• 3: http://www.benskinner.com/Pangram-1
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://gymjunkies.com/talking-to-people-a-how-to-guide/
• 2: https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-dream-interpretation-dictionary.htm
• 3: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travel-truths/why-planes-are-painted-white/
• 4: http://nebraskaris.com/2013/10/22/the-quick-brown-fox-jumps-over-the-lazy-dog/
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4