December 11, 2017
Você já sabe que, in English, some words contêm letters que não são pronounced – as chamadas silent letters (Pronunciation: SÁI-lent létters). Here are some examples:
Sign– The correct pronunciation is ‘Sáin’.
Business– The correct pronunciation is ‘BíZ– nêz’.
Psychology– The correct pronunciation is ‘sai-Kó-lo-dji’.
Quer remember more silent letters? Access https://mobyduck.com.br/fruit-juice-and-suit/ and https://mobyduck.com.br/pronunciation-vale-a-pena-saber/ to expand your silent letter culture.
• 1: http://ak2.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4027942/thumb/2.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)
• 2: https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAvEAAAAJGU2NWMxNmU5LTc2ZDctNDQ
• 3: http://www.theneworleanstribune.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Brand-Discovery-1024x734.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://kevinalanlamb.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/this-is-a-good-sign-official.jpg
• 2: http://trialogue.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Meeting-black-and-white-people.jpg
• 3: http://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/media/uwtsd-website/content-assets/images/faculty-of-education-communities/psychology-education.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4