September 29, 2017
The secret of a successful language learning is motivation. If you are motivated, determined and have a clear goal, success is almost guaranteed.
Learning English takes time and practice. So you have to find something that you are deeply interested in.
TV Series or movies may be a solution. Use this opportunity to improve your listening and pronunciation!
If you are not confident enough in your English language skills, watch it with subtitles, but in English – of course.
Your regular English studies combined with TV series can speed up the learning process.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Michael, and his English is getting better and better. Thank you Michael for the smart tips!
• 1: http://www.knowledge.info/sites/default/files/images_article1/english.jpg
• 2: http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/home-theater.jpg
• 3: https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2Fe6e4f1a8-f812-408d-895e-bc6ad2489420.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/34/49/16/34491659b7f01ff1038e1e195368db9a.png
• 2: http://reallifeglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/learn-english-watching-TV-.png
• 3: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-TV-series-and-Web-series
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4