Today a costa leste dos USA receberá uma visita. A hurricane chamado ‘Florence‘ deverá atingir a região a 225 km per hour.
The governors of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia já declararam emergency state e ordenaram que as people evacuate the area. 1,5 million people left the city.
But some people decidiram stay. Elas construiram barricas e cobriram as windows com tapumes para protect their houses.
Acabou o kitchen gas. Schools are closed. E nos supermarkets, não há mais food.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/hurricane-florence-gets-upgraded-to-a-category-4-storm/ to expand your culture.
• 1: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45479766
• 2: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/09/hurricane-florence-southeast-danger/569863/
• 3: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hurricane-florence-carolinas-20180911-story.html
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/hurricane-florence-gets-upgraded-to-a-category-4-storm/
• 2: http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/hurricane-florence-philadelphia-weather-atlantic-new-jersey-east-coast-evacuation-20180911.html
• 3: https://www.scoopnest.com/user/ABC/783886258317717505-empty-shelves-reported-at-grocery-stores-in-cities-across-the-southeastern-us-as-hurricane-matthew-approaches