We saw two posts about emotions and feelings. Today we will see emotions that only in their original language!
Kilig – in the Philippine culture, Kilig is what you feel when you interact with someone you love or find attractive.
Oleka: the fear that life is short and impossible to hold on to. Some people say this word is from Greece, but don’t really know if this is true.
Foreskelt: in the Norwegian culture, foreskelt is the euphoria you feel when you first fall in love.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.completecoherence.mastery&hl=pt_BR to expand your emotional culture.
• 1: http://www.lenprezeny.sk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/0e4640cff12944ce62fca12466d62f91.jpg
• 2: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-98a7af693ad43af1a983f8cae0d70289-c
• 3: https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/field_blog_entry_images/children-love.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/files/2015/08/couple-talking.jpg
• 2: http://openwalls.com/image/41498/melancholic_woman_1920x1200.jpg
• 3: http://www.newhdwallpaper.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Beautiful-teenager-couple-love.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4