Every year, 1 billion plastic water bottles reach the ocean. What can we do to stop this?
Skipping Rocks Lab is a start-up based in London. They use natural materials extracted from plants and seaweed to create packaging with low environmental impact.
Their first invention is a spherical flexible packaging called Ooho.
Ooho is cheaper than plastic and can be used to store liquids. It hasn’t hit the market yet, but when it does it might revolutionize the way we store and drink water.
Access http://skippingrockslab.com/index.html and watch the video at http://www.travelandleisure.com/food-drink/bottleless-water-orb to expand your water culture.
• 1: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/ImageCropToolT4/imageTool/uploaded-images/DSC04438--tojpeg_1456359827635_x2.jpg
• 2: http://gadget.fsetyt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/startup-of-the-week-from-hello-ooho-is-an-edible-bottle-of-the-future-for-water-1.jpg
• 3: http://www.natifly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ooho-bolla-acqua-370x297.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://resize.indiatvnews.com/en/resize/newbucket/715_-/2017/04/ooho-water-bottle-1492072057.jpg
• 2: http://tmeinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Will-edible-water-balloons-replace-bottle-water-tme2-400x225.jpg
• 3: https://swikblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ooho-fb.jpg