Idioms are expressions. Today vamos conhecer some food idioms from William Shakespeare. Dá vontade de eat!
The world is your oyster = you can aproveitar as opportunities que a life has to offer.
E.g.: You are young, beautiful and intelligent! The world is your oyster.
Salad days = the period em que we are young and inexperienced.
E.g.: We were so happy in our salad days! As coisas eram much easier…
In a pickle = a difficult or messy situation.
E.g.: My boss me demitiu, now I’m in a pickle.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2018/07/16/eatable-expressions-shakespeares-food-idioms/ to expand your idioms.
• 1: http://www.startupsnepal.com/images/easyblog_images/186/7572367858_b9bf385707_b.jpg
• 2: https://www.whatsuplife.in/gurgaon/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/salad-daysgurgaon.jpg
• 3: http://idiomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/idiomic_pickle_600.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://c.pxhere.com/photos/6e/33/chatting_conversation_friends_group_people_smiling_speak_talking-913153.jpg!d
• 2: https://singleinthecity.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/6th-post.jpg
• 3: http://fistfuloftalent.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Boss-kick-fire-1-1073x818.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4