Idioms can surprise you. Veja o que estes idioms mean:
The new black = Something very popular now.
Eg: Green is the new black (= Vegetables are very popular now).
Walk on water = to do something extraordinary.
Eg: If you want this job you’ll have to walk on water ( = do something extraordinary).
Don’t rain on my parade = Don’t stop me from enjoying something; don’t ruin my plans.
Eg: I will travel next month, so don’t rain on my parade ( = don’t ruin my plans).
Read the originals at https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rain+on+parade, https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/walk+on+water and https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/the+new+black.
• 1: http://southquayenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/pic10-1.jpg
• 2: https://orig00.deviantart.net/5098/f/2010/222/d/1/walk_on_water_by_elalma.jpg
• 3: https://img.haikudeck.com/mg/47s4Wn4T0q_1394043659884.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://obiter-dicta.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Angie.jpg
• 2: https://img00.deviantart.net/73d9/i/2010/131/0/7/132___walk_on_water__by_bittersweetvenom.jpg
• 3: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aautNKtN0-c/UXfw9atcdqI/AAAAAAAAA18/c_2S9mS8MYY/s1600/Don%27t+Rain+on+my+Parade+V2-01.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4