We never cansamos de idioms, não é? Let’s see some more:
Strong suit = something que a person faz very well.
E.g.: Speaking English is my strong suit.
Jump the gun = fazer something antes do correct moment.
E.g.: The party será uma surprise. Please, resista à temptation de contar tudo a ela… Don’t jump the gun Richard!
Shake like a leaf = shake with ansiedade or fear.
E.g.: Don’t shake like a leaf. Relax. Você não vai lose your job.
• 1: https://drawinglics.com/view/5477031/famous-quotes-about-strong-suit-sualci-quotes-strong-suit-quote-2.jpg
• 2: http://coolfidence.com/images/picture-power/jumping-the-gun.jpg
• 3: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/cartoon-doctor-shaking-fear-vector-illustration-cartoon-doctor-shaking-fear-vector-illustration-design-103590491.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://bglh-marketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/natural-hair-speaking-out.jpg
• 2: http://micquafi.appatam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/group-of-business-people-around-a-computer-1.jpg
• 3: http://www.healthista.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/eating-disorders-at-work.-coworker-comforting.jpg