Santiago de Compostela is a city in Spain. It is one of the most important destinations of Christian pilgrimage in the World.
But in Florianópolis the “Caminho Brasileiro de Compostela” was inaugurated last June. It’s the only route in Latin America to be recognized by Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, in Spain.
The route is 21 kilometers long, and to complete it you should walk for 5 to 6 hours.
To receive the ‘compostela’ (document that confirms the religious pilgrimage), you should walk the “Caminho Brasileiro de Compostela”, travel to Spain and finish the trek in Santiago de Compostela.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Ana Carla. Congratulations Ana for the useful post!
• 1: https://admin.booking-channel.com/synergy/HTL00048/images_public/HTL00048/2santiago_de_compostela.jpg
• 2: http://trekity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/38036_412405774269_540339269_4685244_8319709_n-800x265.jpg
• 3: https://www.yogatrail.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/event/4009647/walk-to-santiago-de-compostela-combined-with-yoga-on-the-camino-photos-170571.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://santiago-compostela.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Camino-de-Santiago.jpg
• 2: http://www.paradoxplace.com/Photo%20Pages/Spain/Camino_de_Santiago/Canas/Images/800/Canas-Walkers-May06-D8725sAR800.jpg
• 3: https://ndonline.com.br/florianopolis/noticias/caminho-brasileiro-de-santiago-de-compostela-sera-inaugurado-em-florianopolis
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4