Most people love chocolate, but don’t know much about it. Let’s expand our chocolate culture:
WHITE OR DARK?
* Technically, white chocolate is not chocolate because it has no cocoa;
* Dark chocolate can have a lot of caffeine – as much as a can of Coca-Cola;
MAIN INGREDIENT: COCOA
* Africa produces 2/3 of all cocoa in the world;
* To produce 450 grams of chocolate it takes around 400 cocoa beans;
* We need to use all cocoa produced by one cocoa tree during one year to make 10 Hershey’s chocolate bars,
* In 1938, Ruth Wakefield invented the chocolate chip cookie. She sold her recipe to Nestle in exchange for one dollar + a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Wanna know more? Access the original s https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Graves_Wakefield and https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamesgrebey/delicious-facts-about-chocolate?utm_term=.ogGPq2aapQ#.tnv4MPRReY to expand your chocolatier culture.