Would you like to be a civil engineer? It involves a lot of responsibility; the lives of thousands of people are in your hands.
Here’s what you should know before you choose this carreer:
- You really have to like math and physics;
- Every day there are a lot of problems for you to solve. Be prepared;
3. Be ready to study and work because practice is as important as theory;
4. Learn English! Really, It´s very important. There is new information about engineering every day around the world.
But… When you do something that you really love, you don’t feel like you’re working any day in your life.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Camilla. Thank you Milla for the important information!
• 1: http://www.thhp.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/civil-engineers-at-work.jpg
• 2: http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/assets/news_articles/2014/06/1403502542_women.jpg
• 3: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/t8nvuASMdhU/maxresdefault.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://konuttimes.com/sektorel/24-bin-kadin-insaat-sektorunde-calisma-hayatina-katildi/47138
• 2: http://wonderfulengineering.com/what-is-civil-engineering/
• 3: https://www.studygoldcoast.org.au/assets/career-tool-careers/_resampled/CroppedFocusedImageWyI4MDAiLCI1MDAiLCJ5IiwxNl0/Civil-Engineer-shutterstock-149894369.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4