The owner of a coffee shop called “Cups Coffee” in Indiana, EUA, was tired of rude people. She decided to give some different discounts according to the education of her customers:
* When someone comes in and says “One Small Coffee”, it costs U$ 5.
* If they add “Please” to the sentence (“One Small Coffee, Please”), the price reduces to only U$ 3.
* And if the person says “Hello, I Would Like One Small Coffee, Please” the price is just U$ 1,75!
Of course the idea is not putting coffee on sale. They just want to manifest that beeing polite is not archaic; actually it´s fundamental.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Daniella. Thank you Dani for the inspiration! To learn more, access: https://www.mnn.com/money/sustainable-business-practices/stories/coffee-shop-offers
• 1: https://fthmb.tqn.com/k24-mMhEbrpLAEculBHk4_UaDYc=/1500x1000/filters:fill(auto,1)/about/OrderingCoffee-58c2de8b5f9b58af5ccaa3b5.jpg
• 2: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hiWj7wJpDyg/VF322b3HsoI/AAAAAAAAAPg/8qYD5EP46AI/s1600/coffee%2Bpolite.jpg
• 3: http://www.newportbeachindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/zstrawberry2-web.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.google.com.br/search?biw=1517&bih=591&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=%22ordering+coffee%22&oq=%22ordering+coffee%22&gs_
• 2: https://www.google.com.br/searchq=%22ONE+SMALL+COFFEE+PLEASE%22&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=
• 3: https://www.mnn.com/money/sustainable-business-practices/stories/coffee-shop-offers-politeness-discount