* Basil is very easy to find. It’s used in margherita pizza and in pesto sauce;
* There are more than 60 varieties of this plant: sweet basil, lemon basil, anise basil and cinnamon basil.
* Basil contains vitamin K, manganese, copper, vitamin C, calcium, iron, folate, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids.
* It protects our DNA from radiation and bacteria. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant;
* If you have a little vase you can plant basil at home;
* You can make a delicious salad with buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
Wanna enjoy Basil? Access the original http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=85#healthbenefits to have a good health.