February 12, 2019
Do you remember the Aussies? They are people from Australia.
Aussies are very strange. They love to invent abbreviations. Pegue sua cuppa e descubra more:
Choccy – chocolate (Pronunciation: TCHÓ-ki)
E.g.: Quem não love choccy?
Biccy – biscuit (Pronunciation: BÍ-ki)
E.g.: Do you want a biccy with your cuppa?
Mozzie – mosquito (Pronunciation: MÓ-zii)
E.g.: I hate mozzies!
Wanna know more? Watch the video at https://www.theguardian.com/education/video/2015/jul/16/how-to-speak-australian-abbreviate-everything-youtube-video
and access the original https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/australian-slang-words/ to expand your Aussie culture.
• 1: http://chocolate.fit/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/woman-chocolate1.jpg
• 2: http://atacksa.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mosquito-biting-hand-feature.jpg
• 3: https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/ElXOfEA/asian-boy-eating-cookies-with-milk_ekctbhx7e__F0000.png
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: http://paschachocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/girl-eating-chocolate.png
• 2: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/04/18/15/tea-biscuits.jpg
• 3: https://ogimg.infoglobo.com.br/in/15952235-44e-5a1/FT1500A/550/x2014-730639615-2014-730494790-bigstock-mosquito-sucking-blood-set-b4804420.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7EpEfRPHZv.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4