Do you like Arabian food? Kibbeh, sfiha, tabouleh, hummus… Well, here’s why I love it.
When my grandfather was 5 years old he lost his mother. His godparents were Syrian-Lebanese and adopted him.
So my grandfather grew up in a Syrian-Lebanese family eating Arabian food.
As an adult, my grandfather learned how to cook Arabian food. He became very good at it. That’s why I grew up eating Arabian food.
My favorite dishes are stuffed grape leaf rolls and stuffed bell peppers.
Stuffed grape leaf rolls
Stuffed bell peppers
I love them because they remind me of my childhood.
This post was kindly written by Enjoy Student Karyn. Thank you Karyn for sharing your personal history with us!
Visit http://www.arabamerica.com/brazilian-foods-arab-touch/ to learn more about the Arabian influence in Brazilian cuisine.
• 1: https://www.lista19.com.br/admin/fotos/estabelecimentos/1140/est_1140_foto_2359.jpg
• 2: http://www.istockphoto.com/br/fotos/arabic-food?excludenudity=true&sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=arabic%20food
• 3: https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/02/21/dining/21COOKING-HUMMUS1/21COOKING-HUMMUS1-articleLarge.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST
• 1: http://www.istockphoto.com/br/fotos/arabic-food?excludenudity=true&mediatype=photography&phrase=arabic%20food&sort=mostpopular
• 2: http://static.gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.846711!/image/1337882419.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_460346/1337882419.jpg
• 3: http://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2017/1/29/0/FO1D09_Dolmades-Stuffed-Grape-Leaves_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.suffix/1485713437058.jpeg
• 4: http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2013/09/335218,xcitefun-beef-stuffed-peppers-4.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4