Some animals look the same – but they aren’t. Learn the difference:
* Turtles live in water. Tortoises live on land.
* Turtles live between 20 and 40 years, but the oldest was 86 years old . Tortoises live between 80 and 150 years , but the oldest is 326 years old.
* A mouse has big ears. A rat has smaller ears.
* A mouse is usually 3 to 10 centimeters big and weights 12 to 45 grams. A rat is usually 16 to 40 centimeters big and weights 150 to 300 grams.
* Baby rabbits are blind and have no hair. Hare babies can see and have hair;
* Rabbits are more social and can be domesticated; hares live alone and are wild.
Wanna know more about similar animals? Access the originals http://www.diffen.com/difference/Tortoise_vs_Turtle , http://www.rentokil.com/rodents/rat-vs-mouse/ and http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-the-difference-between-a-rabbit-and-a-hare to expand your animal culture.
• 1: http://www.drovevets.co.uk/images/127.jpg
• 2: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/kids/photos/animals/Reptiles/A-G/green-sea-turtle-swimming.jpg
• 3: http://www.peta.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/iStock_000004383871XSmall1.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.keywestaquarium.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/MID_225023-circle-hawksbill-turtle.jpg
• 2: http://weknownyourdreamz.com/images/turtle/turtle-08.jpg
• 3: http://www.meetyourmouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/teddy-bear-mouse.jpg
• 4: http://www.pestworld.org/media/561266/istock_000011976868small_rat2.jpg
• 5: http://pngimg.com/uploads/rabbit/rabbit_PNG3776.png
• 6: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/1c/8b/fd1c8bb753cdc32a33388458a884ea18.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4