Different animals têm specific body parts. Do you know their names?
A) Elephants use their ______ to drink water and pick things up.
B) Cats and dogs use their _______ para ajudar a se localizar no espaço and medir the distance entre os objects.
C) Eagles use their _____ to hunt presas and carregar other things.
Answers: A)3 / B)2 / C)1
Soon publicaremos ANIMAL BODY PARTS # 2. You will love it too!
Wanna know more? Access the original http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/whats-the-deal-with-whiskers , https://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/eagle/Talons.html to expand your animal vocabulary.
• 1: http://sonyclassics.com/theeaglehuntress/
• 2: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-de-haaff/there-is-an-elephant-in-y_b_12904152.html
• 3: http://www.lifewithcats.tv/2017/03/01/adorable-cats-dogs-best-friends-forever-1/
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgQNpl7fyk
• 2: https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/08/meet-quimera-the-cat-who-has-two-completely-different-sides-to-her-face-7062494/
• 3: http://minnesotabirder.com/birds-of-prey/bald-eagle-catches-pike/
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4