Estas palavrinhas have similar meanings, but they are not identical. Vamos understand the difference:
At all times; frequently.
E.g.: I always travel by plane. = I travel by plane frequently.
At any time, mesmo que seja só one.
E.g.: – Have you ever traveled by plane? = At any time na sua vida you traveled by plane?
– No, I have never traveled by plane. Mas one day eu chego lá!
EVER for emphasis:
Com o mesmo meaning de “at any time”, ever também pode ser used para dar emphasis:
E.g.: Don’t ever do that again! (= Don’t do it again, nem agora, nem at any time!”)
Ficou curious? Access http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv352.shtml to learn more.
- 1: https://www.kots.in/image/cache/catalog/Products/T-Shirts/Always-Smile3-800x800.jpg
- 2: https://www.seatmaestro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nervous-flying.jpg
- 3: https://www.helpmefindlove.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/quote-about-promises-help-me-find-love-dating-and-relationship-advice-love-lesson-101.png
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
- 1: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/GcQv0o0co72uZsfvpagRbYiKFZc/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/06/17/940/n/28443503/200df9c016d3916d_thumb_temp_image349995301402897871/i/How-Eat-Healthy-When-Travelling-Plane.jpg
- 2: http://estamosalaire.com/wp-content/archivos/2015/04/shutterstock_116278801-750x375.jpg
- 3: https://img.odometer.com/filter:scale/quill/7/f/d/0/9/4/7fd0940a075117c1ce47f78a8cc8a0f83248cd66.jpg?mw=650
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4