Absinthe became popular during the turn of the 20th century among European artists and writers.
It has an opaque green color and a high alcohol content, anywhere between 55 and 75 percent.
Traditionally it is made of anise, fennel and wormwood, a plant that contains the neurotoxin thujone. That’s why many people think absinthe is hallucinogenic.
Scientists say that a person drinking absinthe would die from alcohol poisoning long before being affected by the thujone. However, with moderation, absinthe is totally safe.
Wanna know more? Access https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Absinthe and https://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/edible-innovations/absinthe.htm to expand your Absinthe culture.
- 1: http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/1p/jv/p01pjvmd.jpg
- 2: http://www.hapsburgabsinthe.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hapsburg-and-monin-3-e1418904733844.jpg
- 3: https://static.squarespace.com/static/52536652e4b007332ef4ecf4/52dec946e4b0ca499f87bce7/52dec955e4b0ca499f881ab8/1317850683747/1000w/10_5_11_absinthe8.png
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
- 1: https://image.slidesharecdn.com/absinthebarcampnoyoutube-111029175218-phpapp01/95/a-beginners-guide-to-absinthe-8-728.jpg?cb=1319914413
- 2: http://payload264.cargocollective.com/1/0/8590/7592198/Velcrosuit-Absinthe-ART-PRINT.png
- 3: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/GgIAAOSweW5Vevh-/s-l300.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4