O nascimento de Christ é um grande marco. Porém in English ele é represented de um modo um pouco different:
BC = Before Christ
* BC represents the years BEFORE Christ was born;
* BC deve estar sempre AFTER the number.
Eg.: Cleopatra died in 30 BC in Alexandria. She was 39 years old.
AD = Anno Domini
* Anno Domini means “the year of our Lord” in Latin;
* AD represents the years AFTER Christ was born;
* AD deve estar sempre BEFORE the number.
Eg.: This Roman painting is from the year AD 1.
Wanna know more? Access the original https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Domini to expand your culture.
• 1: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51yS3rkSjUL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
• 2: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEJyuEHiFW7Opf-SWZ7ql8106UvNWntLI0GzmPsuzwqDbTklHk
• 3: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/f6/34/56f634bff16b1b46e5ffd9ac9bf575d6.jpg
IMAGE COURTESY: IMAGENS INTERNAS AO POST:
• 1: https://static.todamateria.com.br/upload/cl/eo/cleopatra_b.jpg
• 2: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ec/c4/c4/ecc4c4ac9ab6519fd4a1be65085b3adb--google-art-cleopatra.jpg
: Use of undefined constant Dec - assumed 'Dec' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mobyduck/public_html/wp-content/themes/moby/footer-moby.php
on line 4